Heavy Range Stone Burier
ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX250-L3 is a soil preparer and stone burier that enables building or renovating green spaces by preparing the seedbed before seeding. The machine is multi-purpose, it allows tilling, burying (stones, rubbish, herbs, etc.), leveling, mixing, and rolling the surface. The use is done live or on a ground previously decompacted in depth.
Special feature: its transport width is 3 meters (118” 1/8).
- Oversized rotor
- Anti-pad blades (Rotadairon® patent)
- Selection grid fingers
- Oil bath torque limiter at each end of the rotor
- Soil preparation principle
- Working depth adjustment
- Grader blade
- Rear mesh roller side adjustment device by cylinder
- Roller cast iron notched discs + scraper
- Anti-groove system (ARS)
Technical specifications ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX250-L3
- Required hp: 110 → 150
- Working depth: 220 mm
- Working width: 2500 mm
- Transport dimensions: 2965 x 2200 x 1290 mm
- Weight: 1935 Kg (With mesh metal roller)
- Three point hitch: Cat II-III
* Rotadairon machines are not sold in France and Belgium by Vanmac B.V.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please contact us!