Heavy Range Stone Burier
ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX370 : a soil preparer and stone burier that enables the building or renovation of green spaces by preparing the seedbed before seeding. The machine is multi-purpose, it allows tilling, burying (stones, rubbish, herbs, etc.), levelling, mixing, and rolling the surface. The use is done live or on a ground previously decompacted in depth.
- Oversized rotor
- Anti-pad blades (Rotadairon® patent)
- Selection grid fingers
- Oil bath torque limiter at each end of the rotor
- Soil preparation principle
- Working depth adjustment
- Grader blade
- Roller cast iron notched discs + scraper
- Tire roller
- Anti-groove system (ARS)
Technical specifications for ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX370
Required hp: 130 → 180 – 1000 rpm.
Working depth: 220 mm
Working width: 3680 mm
Total width: 4620 mm
Weight: 2499 Kg (with mesh metal roller)
Transport dimensions: 4620 x 1980 x 1295 mm
Three-point hitch: Cat II-III
* Rotadairon machines are not sold in France and Belgium by Vanmac B.V.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please contact us!