Heavy Range Stone Burier
ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX250 : a soil preparer and stone burier that enables the building or renovation of green spaces by preparing the seedbed before seeding. The machine is multi-purpose, it allows tilling, burying (stones, rubbish, herbs, etc.), levelling, mixing, and rolling the surface. The use is done live or on a ground previously decompacted in depth.
- Oversized rotor
- Anti-pad blades (Rotadairon® patent)
- Selection grid fingers
- Oil bath torque limiter at each end of the rotor
- Soil preparation principle
- Working depth adjustment
- Grader blade
- Roller cast iron notched discs + scraper
- Tire roller
- Pneumatic seeder: SMA 250
- Anti-groove system (ARS)
Technical specifications for ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX250
Required hp: 110 → 150 – 1000 rpm.
Working depth: 220 mm
Working width: 2500 mm
Total width: 3370 mm
Weight: 1934 Kg (with mesh metal roller)
Transport dimensions: 3370 x 2360 x 1290 mm
Three-point: Cat I-II
* Rotadairon machines are not sold in France and Belgium by Vanmac B.V.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please contact us!