Heavy Range Stone Burier
ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX200 is a soil preparer and stone burier that enables building or renovation of green spaces by preparing the seedbed before seeding. The machine is multi-purpose, it allows tilling, burying (stones, rubbish, herbs, etc.), levelling, mixing, and rolling the surface. The use is done live or on a ground previously decompacted in depth.
- Oversized rotor
- Anti-pad blades (Rotadairon® patent)
- Selection grid fingers
- Oil bath torque limiter at each end of the rotor
- Soil preparation principle
- Working depth adjustment
- Grader blade
- Rear mesh roller side adjustment device by cylinder
- Stainless steel splice seeder (SMC200)
Technical specifications for ROTADAIRON Soil Renovator RX200
Required hp: 80 → 100 – 1000 rpm.
Working depth: 200 mm
Working width: 2042 mm
Total width: 2470 mm
Weight: 1622 Kg (with mesh metal roller)
Transport dimensions: 2470 x 2120 x 1340 mm
Three-point hitch: Cat II
* Rotadairon machines are not sold in France and Belgium by Vanmac B.V.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please contact us!