Rotadairon Soil renovator RD150: Stone burier for Tractor
This Rotadairon soil renovator and stone burier is designed for tractors. It allows the building or renovation of green spaces by preparing the seed bed before seeding. The machine is multi-purpose, it allows tilling, burying (stones, rubbish, herbs, etc.), levelling, mixing and rolling the surface. The use is done live or on a ground previously decompacted in depth.
- Oversized rotor
- Anti-pad blades (Rotadairon® patent)
- Selection grid fingers
- Oil bath torque limiter at rotor end
- Working depth adjustment
- Grader blade
- Rear mesh roller side adjustment device by cylinder
- Roller cast iron notched discs + scraper
Technical specifications ROTADAIRON Soil renovator RD150
- Power requirement: 45 → 60 – 540 rpm.
- Working depth: 160 mm
- Working width: 1500 mm
- Overall width: 1950 mm
- Weight: 798 Kg
- Transport dimensions: 1930 x 1880 x 1120 mm
- Three-point hitch: Cat I-II
* Rotadairon machines are not sold in France and Belgium by Vanmac B.V.
ANY QUESTIONS? Please contact us!