The way a contour roller mower should be designed!
The TDR-X is a new contour roller mower from Progressive, the industry leader with over 30 years of experience designing pull-behind rotary mowers. With a 3 m (10’6”) wide cut, the TDR-X is both productive and agile. With 3 independently floating decks, the TDR-X will closely follow the contours of championship ranked golf courses, producing a professional quality cut that will impress both Superintendents and Members alike.
• Built Dependable: Incorporating designs that are field-proven and components that are used on much larger roller mowers – up to 9m (30’) wide
• Built Flexible: 6-way floating decks, and an Adaptive Swivel Hitch isolates the tractor from the mower allowing truer contour tracking – a Progressive exclusive!
• Built Productive: An industry-leading blade overlap ensures a quality cut. The TDR-X can be equipped with either one-piece or replaceable tip PRO-EZII blades
• Built Right: Easy-set HOC, exclusive Pro Lift-N-Turn, maintenance-free blade spindles, extended service intervals and superior visibility to the work area
• Built Progressive: Designed with the knowledge gained from over 20 years selling the industry’s most popular contour mower, the 5 deck Pro-Flex 120
The TDR-X is ideal as a sports turf mower for the most demanding venues. A low cut height, stable fore/aft balanced decks, together with the industry’s leading blade over-lap all contribute to a professional uniform cut across the entire width of the mower. For a contour roller mower, the TDR-X is The Better Built Choice.